To assist the Quality Control Supervisor with Quality Control Inspection of Medical Devices
- Undertake the Inspection of Single Use Medical Devices in accordance with defined quality control inspection acceptance criteria.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace in line with medical device good manufacturing practices.
- Preparation of post-inspection product for final packaging operations, including accurate inventory counts & any additional product and/or customer specific requirements.
- Reporting and handling of Non-Conforming Material, in accordance with the Quality Management System requirements.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties to support the Quality Control department.
- Compliance with the company Health & Safety policies & procedures
- A ‘team player’ with a friendly; helpful; positive & respectful personality.
- The ability to function effectively as part of a small team; but also take individual initiative as and where needed.
- Good communications skills – combined with an excellent understanding of both written & verbal English.
- Flexible approach to working additional hours or in alternate departments in order to support business requirements where needed.
- Ability to focus on tasks with a high degree of concentration and attention to detail.
- PC literate, preferably across Microsoft packages
Closing date for applications: _8 June 2018
Please email your CV to email@example.com or telephone her on 0121 386 8433