Working within a class 8 Cleanroom environment and associated packaging area.
Restricted area with full hygiene gowning including, hair protection applicable.
Working as a team to prepare and package sets for the medical industry.
To meet daily/weekly/monthly objectives set by the Production Supervisor
To comply with Company Health & Safety policy/procedures
To comply with all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Embrace an attitude of Continual Improvement to identify and eliminate all forms of waste – i.e. adopt LEAN Manufacturing principles
Undertake any other duties that may be necessary, that are appropriate to the grade of this role.
- Excellent hand/eye co-ordination- essential
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices – desirable
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles – desirable
- Good communication skills – essentials
- Ability to work according to set procedures with little supervision
- Basic level of counting is required
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Start Date – ASAP
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 386 8433.