Blink Medical Limited, registered address Radway Road, Shirley Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4NS is fully committed to protecting your privacy in regards to the data we collect. As the controller of your data we comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
This policy establishes how we handle information we collect from customers, suppliers and third parties when interacting with Blink Medical either in a direct manner or via our website. We look to respect the privacy of every individual that may have contact with our company.
Personal Data we collect about you
Personal Data collected, used, stored and transferred by use may include:
- Identify Data including forenames, last name or similar identifier
- Contact Data including business address, email address and telephone number
- Profile and Data including purchases made by you, feedback provided and how you may use our website. This may include technical data including internet protocol (IP) addresses, time zone settings and locations.
- Feedback provided by suppliers in regards to purchases/service agreements that Blink Medical may have acquired.
- We do not and have no intention of collecting any data from our customers or suppliers that is ‘sensitive’ personal information as specified in the EU General Data Protection Regulations
How We Collect Your Personal data
Personal Data is collected by us using the following methods:
- Direct interactions with Blink Medical in person, by post, phone, email or other means
- Interactions with our website
- Applications for Job vacancies in person, by post, email or via third parties
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data in the following circumstances for contractual and legitimate business purposes only:
- The process and deliver orders placed with Blink Medical
- To manage our business relationship with you, which may include but no limited to:
- Notification of order/delivery status
- Informing you of new products and services
- Response to enquiries or complaints
- Post Market surveillance on products
- To initially discuss job applications
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance to the above rules where this is required or permitted by law.
Who We Disclose Personal Data to
Your personal data may be shared with third parties for the following business purposes:
- External Suppliers to Blink Medical – Specialist IT providers that support Blink Medical in the execution of our business. It may also be necessary to share your information with non-affiliated companies who perform support services on behalf of Blink Medical. All third-party companies utilised shall be vetted by Blink Medical to ensure compliance to GDPR.
- Regulators – Sharing of information may be necessary to fulfil our legal obligations as a regulated medical devices company or cooperate with law enforcement, legal proceedings or regulatory authorities
- Others – Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens in our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as we have set out on the basis that they have demonstrated compliance to GDPR
At this time Blink Medical does not conduct direct marketing activities to named persons. If this position is to change in the future this statement shall be updated to reflect these changes
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. Our website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages, details of these cookies can be found on our website
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent utilising the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Data Subject Access Requests
You have the right to ask us whether we are holding personal data about you and we have a legal obligation to respond to these requests. To support any personal data request, we shall require you to provide proof of identity. If you are not able to provide proof of identity we reserve the right to send you the requested personal data.
In compliance with our internal procedure BQ055 Data Subject Access Request procedure we shall make all efforts to respond within one month to all personal data requests. To make a Personal Data Request you may email Compliance@Blinkmedical.com
Security of Data
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of all data