New Position: Quality Control Assistant
Job Description Overview
To assist the Quality Control Supervisor with Quality Control Inspection of Medical Devices.
- Undertake the Inspection of Single Use Medical Devices in accordance with defined quality control inspection acceptance criteria.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace in line with medical device good manufacturing practises.
- Preparation of post-inspection product for final packaging operations, including accurate inventory counts & any additional product and/or customer specific requirements.
- Reporting and handling of Non-Conforming Material, in accordance with the Quality Management System requirements.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties to support the Quality Control department.
- Compliance with the company Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A ‘team player’ with a friendly; helpful; positive & respectful personality.
- The ability to function effectively as part of a small team; but also take individual initiative as and where needed.
- Good communication skills – combined with an excellent understanding of both written & verbal English.
- Flexible approach to working additional hours or in alternate departments in order to support business requirements where needed.
- Ability to focus on tasks with a high degree of concentration and attention to detail.
- PC literate, preferably across Microsoft packages.
Hours of work Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30 with 45 min lunch break
Holidays 20 days per annum (pro rata if commence employment part way through the holiday year) plus Bank Holidays due to business closing for the week at xmas dependant on how it falls 3 or 4 days to be kept from annual leave.
If you are interested please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org